I am interested! What is the onboarding process?
You have come to the right place. Below are steps that detail the typical onboarding process at Tranglo. The exact process and duration may vary.
- Register an account in TPN (https://tpn.tranglo.com) and select Remittance Services*. It is a self-service onboarding portal for clients. You will need to register will an email address with your company domain.
- Upload documents for KYC / regulation / audit purposes. Find the list of required documents in TPN under “Partner information” > “KYC Document” > “List of Documents” > Action/Upload.
- Download the API document from TPN and proceed to system integration. To know more about Tranglo's integration process, go here or contact firstname.lastname@example.org for technical assistance.
- You may download the price list from TPN for product and pricing reference.
- Once your (i) company documents have been reviewed and approved, (ii) you are satisfied with what Tranglo has to offer, and (iii) Tranglo has an understanding of your business needs (target market, estimated transaction volume, etc.), Tranglo will produce an Agreement for you to sign. You can then use your account to test the functions and connection before going to the live platform.
That should be it! You can now start funding your Tranglo wallet to make easy cross-border payments!