By downloading, installing and using our mobile application (the "Application") or accessing our web portal using your web browser, or which overall purpose is to enable a payment transaction into a designated account or to a beneficiary specified by yourself (hereinafter "Service").
Representation and Warranties
By using the Application, you agree that:
- You will only access the Service using authorized means and use the Service for lawful purposes;
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws whether in your home nation or otherwise in the country, state and city in which you are present while using the Service;
- You will only use the Service for the purpose for which it is intended to be used;
- You will not use the Application for sending or storing any unlawful material or for fraudulent purposes;
- You will not use the Application and/or the Software to cause nuisance, annoyance or inconvenience;
- You will not use the Service, Application and/or Software for purposes other than obtaining the Service;
- You will not impair the proper operation of the network;
- You shall not intentionally or unintentionally cause or attempt to cause damage to the third party provider;
- You will not try to harm the Service, Application and/or the Software in any way whatsoever;
- You will not copy, or distribute the Software or other content without our express written permission;
- You will only use the Software and/or the Application for your own sole, personal use and will not resell it to a third party;
- You will keep secure and confidential your account password or any identification we provide you which allows access to the Service;
- You undertake not to authorize others to use your identity or user status, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your user account to any other person or entity.
- You will provide us with whatever proof of identity and supporting documents we may reasonably request or require;
- You will not attempt to use network tools including but not limited to Virtual Private Network (VPN) and GPS location spoofing to misrepresent your device location.
- You agree to provide accurate, current and complete information as required for the Service and undertake the responsibility to maintain and update your information in a timely manner to keep it accurate, current and complete at all times during the term of this Agreement.
- You agree that the Company may rely on your information as accurate, current and complete. You acknowledge that if your information is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete in any respect, the Company has the right but not the obligation to terminate this Agreement and your use of the Service at any time with or without notice;
- You ensure that you have downloaded the correct Software for your device. We are not liable if you do not have a compatible device or if you have downloaded the wrong version of the Software to your device. We reserve the right not to permit you to use the Service should you use the Application and/or the Software with an incompatible or unauthorized device or for purposes other than which the Software and/or the Application is intended to be used.
- To use the Services, you may select to register for an Account. When registering you will be required to supply personal information, including your email address or phone number and financial information and upload an image of your ID on the relevant Application ("Data"). You are also required to create a login and password.
- A TAC code will be sent to the registered mobile phone number for verification. You will also be required to record a selfie video and upload it as part of the registration. Your registration approval process will be completed within two working days. You will receive an SMS notification if your account is approved. Upon registration you will be given an Account.
- You are entirely responsible for all activities which occur when using your email address, phone number and/or password ("Login Details") in relation to your Account, including unauthorised use of your or any other payment method including debit or credit card.
- You must not disclose your password, whether directly or indirectly, to any third party. It is your responsibility to safeguard your password. You must notify us immediately at email@example.com if you become aware of any unauthorised use of your Login Details.
- Login Details may only be used by a single user and are not transferable. Please note that your Login Details may be used on all Applications. This Agreement will apply to the use of Services on any of the Applications.
- If you are an employee of a company or other entity or are acting on behalf of a company or entity, you must be authorised to accept this Agreement on behalf of that employer, company or entity.
- You may choose to pay for the Service by debit card ("Card").
- In the event that you choose to pay for the Service by Card, you will need to register a valid Card in accordance with the instructions within the Application.
- You agree that we may verify and authorize your Card details when you first register the Card with us as well as when you use the Service.
- You agree that you will cooperate in relation to any financial crime screening that is required and to assist us in complying with any prevailing laws or regulations in place.
- You shall be responsible to resolve any disputes with your Card company on your own.
- All payments must be made in your own name and cannot be made on behalf of someone else. Payment must be paid using a debit card registered in your own name.
- Funds provided to Tranglo for transactions processed through the Tranglo system are being provided for transmission purposes and not for deposit purpose. Once we have received a confirmed transfer order from you, you will be unable to revoke the transaction. You are only allowed to request refund for a failed transaction. All refund requests will be subject to our review.
- If you wish to request a refund transferred amount, you may request via mobile phone application / web portal. Any refund will be made to the account of the debit card that made the payment.
- Tranglo will refund the amount you paid to us, but:
- No service fees will be refunded except when the cancellation is due to an error by Tranglo;
- No refund request will be entertained if the transaction has begun processing, is successful or the payment has been completed and/or paid out;
- Tranglo reserves the right to reject the refund in full at its own discretion.
- All decisions made by Tranglo is final.
- Refund will be done not more than 7 working days from the date of the request of refund approved. The exchange rates used for the computation of refund amount is the same as that of the transaction date.
Cancellation of Successful Transaction
A successful transaction can be cancelled if the status is "Success (Unclaimed)". This status indicates that (i) you have chosen cash pick up as the payout method and (ii) the amount sent was not yet claimed by the beneficiary. You can contact our customer service to request and cancel the transaction via Live Chat in our Application. All cancellation requests will be subject to Tranglo review.
Internet or Telecom Network Delays
The Service and/or Application may be subject to limitations, delays, and other issues inherent in the use of the internet and electronic communications including the device used by you or the third party provider being faulty, not connected, out of range, switched off or not functioning. We are not responsible for any delays, delivery failures, damages or losses resulting therefrom.
Limitation of Liability
- Any claims made by you shall be limited to the aggregate amount of all amounts actually paid by and/or due from you in utilising the Service during the event giving rise to such claims.
- We shall not be liable to you or anyone for any direct, indirect, punitive, economic, future special, exemplary, incidental, consequential or other damages or losses of any type or kind (including personal injury, emotional distress and loss of data, goods, revenue, profits, use or other economic advantage).
- We shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury which may be incurred by or caused to you or to any person for whom you have used the Service for, including but not limited to loss, damage or injury arising out of, or in any way connected with the Service and/or the Application.
- We shall not be liable for any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, or as a result of any relationship or transaction between you and any third party provider, advertiser or sponsor whose advertising appears on the website or is referred to by the Service and/or the Application.