Product Specialist (Senior/Manager)
Role and Responsibilities
- Work includes analyse market trend and needs, develop product accordingly base on partner banks availabilities.
- This role is responsible to liaise with partner banks during integrations, study and documented on partner banks requirement to ensure high quality integration.
- This role is responsible to understand Tranglo’s platform and able to guide customers to consume own system to ensure customer have smooth integration to production.
- Expertise in trouble shooting combined with a solid understanding of how the application works in the environment is a key success factor.
- Analyse on the process and flow to raise system or process enhancement on the current platform to achieve better results.
- Experience on developing a new system from scratch will be an added advantage.
- Lead, Guide, Manage team
More detailed technical info
•Technical support involving bugs troubleshooting/investigation/rectification, log analysis, internal support request and system enhancement. Raise job request for debug/development job as applicable
• Responsible for producing report for analysis.
• Involving in computer network configuration and troubleshooting, including setting up VPN connection.
• 2nd level system support and
• Transaction monitoring and system alert handling
• Check and track on billing report to ensure billing record performed accurately
• Exception handling on billing issue to ensure billing record correct and can be reconciled
• Cooperate with R&D or Software engineer to continue develop billing system
• Coordinate on Application Programming Interface integration. Liaise with technical department and third party such as telco operator for requirement capturing and service delivering.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- Minimum experience 5 years in product integration, service delivery or 2nd Level System Support
- Background in software development/ testing/ maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Fintech will be an added advantage.
- Understanding/overview of development, testing and deployment life cycle.
- Minimal knowledge in SQL is a MUST.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to delivery, flexible and worked in a multinational environment.
- Strong analytical / trouble shooting skills.
- Self starting with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Reliable and able to work independently.
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur
Up to RM10,000