The company is regulated under the regulators in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and the United Kingdom. The holding company’s audit team supports the audit for the group and we are looking for a dedicated, passionate and highly driven individual to join our team to focus on the following:
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Assist audit activities in prepare audit schedule, audit program and arrange for meetings with auditees.
- Perform audit review according to annual audit plan for head office operations and overseas entities.
- Examine and evaluate the adequacy, efficiency and effectiveness of the internal controls, risk
management practices, governance processes and compliance with payment services regulations,
internal policies and SOPs and other relevant statutory regulations.
- Raise the audit findings in each audit assignments with practical recommendations
- Assist to prepare draft audit report for audit performed.
- Perform follow up on implementation of Management’s corrective actions for audit findings.
- Ensure detailed and effective documentation of working papers for record and review.
- Perform other duties when requested by the Management.
- Degree in Accounting, Auditing, Finance, Banking or related subject matter.
- Professional qualifications (ACCA, CIA, CPA, ICAEW etc would be an added advantage).
- Minimum 3 years of working experience in internal or external auditing.
- Have basic technical knowledge in systems and application controls.
- Strong desire to learn payment services business, willing to explore and self-initiative.
- Good command in English, both orally and in writing.
- Have knowledge or exposure to Bank Negara Malaysia’s rules/guidelines and other regulatory
standards will be of added advantage.
- Advanced Ms Office skills especially in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Malaysian only.
Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur (Accessible by LRT Kerinchi)