- Perform troubleshooting on company server and network and related issue.
- Able to perform installation, troubleshooting and maintains existing and new Server Operation System (Microsoft / Open-source platform).
- Perform IT Hardware implementation to enhance current infra-structure environment.
- Participate in complexes network and security designs and implementation for the entire group.
- Maintain existing virtualization environment (Microsoft Hyper-V, VMware, Nutanix HCI) in office and Data Centre.
- Troubleshoot System/Storage/Backup issues within the defined Service Level (SLA).
- Controlling access permissions and privileges.
- Perform schedule server maintenance activities.
- Perform server hardening and vulnerabilities patching.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Require on standby during after working hours, public holiday and weekend.
- Experience in Administering servers, networking design, server deployment, troubleshooting and fine tuning.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory & Windows clustering
- Understand IP Networking, protocols such as HTTP and HTTPS, firewalls, routers.
- Familiar with Amazon Web Service (AWS)
- Preferably Junior/ Senior specialized in System/Network/Database management
- Preferably 3 years in related working experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill