- Involve in technical development life cycle of current and upcoming Company's product
- Responsible for software deliverables, including but not limited to, user interfaces, algorithms, data management, visualization, security matters, etc.
- Respond and react promptly and professionally to bugs reported
- Balancing between design principles and technology standards with consideration of product timelines and customer specific requirements.
- Assist in SOP processing and documentation
- Education background in Computer Science/ IT or equivalent
- Aspire to be fullstack software developer
- High emotional intelligence and positive attitude
- Minimum duration 6 months @ 26 weeks
- Able to articulate thoughts in a clear and concise manner
Emphasis on .NET and .NET Core.
Please inform internship start and end date and also provide academic transcript