- Attending to support ticket escalated from Level 1 Customer Support team.
- To monitor, investigate and propose solution for the escalated tickets.
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution. Keep records of customer interactions and process customer accounts
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines and policies
- Take the extra mile to engage customers
- To provide accurate and timely information, alternatives and solutions to customers on products and services.
- To send holiday and service related broadcast for customers.
- Daily checking on customer balance as well as supplier balance.
- Product routing to different supplier if error encounter.
- Monitor transaction service health level through dashboard screen.
- Perform report reconciliation on daily basis.
- Perform transaction success rate analysis on daily basis
- Monitor and review the service level, quality, and performance of Level 1 team.
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a client service representative
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
- Capable of understanding business requirement and statistic
- Results oriented with good abilities and excellent analytical and organization skills are essential attributes.
- Experience in Telco or Remittance industry will be preferred but not essential.
- Minimum diploma in IT/Accounting/Banking and Finance or related field will be an advantage.
- Basic computer skills (Microsoft Office, Email etc.)
- Fluent in English & Malay
- Must be able to work on rotational scheduling including weekends and Public Holidays
- Passionate in delivering top notch customer experience and willingness to learn attitude.
- Fresh Graduates are welcomed