- Responsible for the maintenance, configuration, and reliable operation of computer systems, network servers, virtualization, and cloud
- Install and upgrade computer components and software, manage virtual servers, and integrate automation processes
- Troubleshoot hardware and software, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, risk, and impact of issues.
- Responsible on performance planning and recommendation.
- Perform IT Hardware implementation to enhance current infrastructure environment.
- Participate in complexes network and security designs and implementation for the entire group.
- Troubleshoot System/Storage/Backup issues within the defined Service Level (SLA).
- Manage security and oversee professional audits of IT systems.
- Controlling access permissions and privileges.
- Perform schedule server maintenance activities.
- Perform server hardening and vulnerabilities patching.
- Perform other duties as assigned from time to time.
- Require to standby and perform tasks during and after working hours, public holiday and weekend whenever requested.
- Experience in Administering servers, server deployment, troubleshooting and fine tuning.
- Knowledge on Microsoft Active Directory & clustering and virtualization environments
- Preferably specialized in System/Network with basic Database management knowledge
- Experience in Nutanix virtualization, Veeam Backup solution and/or Fintech Infrastructure policies and setup is an added advantage.
- Preferably 3 years in related working experience.
- Good communication and interpersonal skill
- Relevant degree or diploma in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- Able to work with minimal supervision within a team base structure, critical troubleshooting and critical thinking,
- Up to RM7500 only
Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia