The Ideal candidate would possess great numbering skills, good observations, analytical and detailed-orientated. Attitude plays an important role in our hiring selection.
• Performing a variety of accounting related functions to realise and reduce revenue leakages according to practices, policies, and principles adhered to, and to protect the integrity of financial data of the organization.
• Perform daily/periodic revenue assurance audit/reconciliation between various data sources, success-failure rate, product package, open-close balances; evaluation systems performance, business processes, other impacted parameters and business scenarios.
• Produce revenue assurance/ reconciliation reports for outline error, problem and root-cause investigation within established deadlines.
• Recommend and cultivate remedy action and report to the relevant department to improve business processes.
• Ad hoc projects to improvise finance reporting and business flows.
• Possess at least bachelor’s degree or entry level in Professional; Finance & Accounting; Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial; Business Studies and other relevant studies.
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
• Meticulous, good analytical, interpersonal and problem solving skills.
• Fluent verbal and written ability in English is required. Advantage for candidates who speak, read and write any other languages.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel.
• Knowledge on basic accounting principles and practices is an added advantage.
We are looking for someone who is interested in this role and plans to grow with us in the Revenue Assurance department.
Tranglo Sdn Bhd, Kuala Lumpur
MYR 2,400 - MYR 3,000