- Performing a variety of accounting related functions to realise and reduce revenue leakages accordance to practices, policies, and principles are adhered to, and to protect the integrity of financial data of the organization.
- Perform daily/periodic revenue assurance audit / reconciliation between various data source, success-failure rate, product package, open-close balances; evaluation systems performance, business processes, other impacted parameters and business scenarios.
- Collaborate with business partners and various departments on recovery process.
- Produce revenue assurance/ reconciliation report for outline error, problem and root-cause investigation within established deadlines.
- Recommend and cultivate remedy action and report to the relevant department to improve business processes.
- Ad hoc projects to improvise finance reporting, internal system performance and business flows.
• Possess at least bachelor’s degree or entry level in Professional; Finance & Accounting; Statistics/Mathematics/Actuarial; Business Studies and other relevant studies.
• Fresh graduate is welcome to apply.
• Meticulous, good analytical, interpersonal and problems solving skill.
• Fluent verbal and written ability in English is required. Advantage for candidate speaks, reads and writes any other languages.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office Excel.
• Knowledge on basic accounting principles and practices is an added advantage
Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur (Accessible by LRT Kerinchi)
Up to RM3,500 only