QA Engineer (Performance/Automation):
- Mainly responsible to perform stress testing, load testing, performance, and automation testing.
- Responsible for test cases and test procedures for software testing.
- Carry out integration, system, acceptance, regression, functionality, UI/UX, performance and stress test.
- To ensure the deliverables are in line with requirements/expected business solutions and meet the deployment requirements.
- Communicate with business analysts to understand requirements document for preparation of test cases.
- Communicate and follow up with software developers on program changes and bug fixes.
- Experienced with the performance testing framework, writing performance scripts (eg: Jmeter)
- Experienced in automation testing using any QA tools - i.e. Selenium
- Clear logical thinking, love testing work, have a high degree of enthusiasm and professionalism, and have good communication / teamwork / Compressive ability.
- Malaysians only