Role and Responsibilities
- Work includes analyse market trend and needs, develop product accordingly base on partner banks availabilities.
- This role is responsible to liaise with partner banks during integrations, study and documented on partner banks requirement to ensure high quality integration.
- This role is responsible to understand Tranglo’s platform and able to guide customers to consume own system to ensure customer have smooth integration to production.
- Expertise in trouble shooting combined with a solid understanding of how the application works in the environment is a key success factor.
- Analyse on the process and flow to raise system or process enhancement on the current platform to achieve better results.
- Experience on developing a new system from scratch will be an added advantage.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Minimal 3 Year of Experiences (Intermediate)
- Degree or Diploma in IT/Computer or any relevant discipline
- Background in software development/ testing/ maintenance will be an added advantage.
- Experience in Fintech will be an added advantage.
- Understanding/overview of development, testing and deployment life cycle.
- Minimal knowledge in SQL is a MUST.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to delivery, flexible and worked in a multinational environment.
- Strong analytical / trouble shooting skills.
- Reliable and able to work independently.
- Good command of English (written and spoken)