The ideal candidate will be familiar with the full software design life cycle. They should have experience in designing, coding, testing and consistently managing applications. They should be comfortable coding in a number of languages and have an ability to test code in order to maintain high quality code.
- Involve in technical development lifecycle of current and upcoming Company product transaction platform.
- Responsible for software deliverable including, but not limited to user interfaces, algorithms, data management, visualization, security.
- Appropriately balance design principles and technology standards with product timelines and customer specific requirements.
- Respond promptly and professionally to bug reports.
- At least 2 years of experience in developing ASP.NET MVC/Web Forms applications.
- At least 2 years of experience with SQL Server development using Stored Procedures
- Reporting with SSRS is a plus
- Ability to articulate thoughts in a clear and concise manner
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively on project teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paces environment driven by deadlines.