- Draft, review and negotiate a myriad of cross-border commercial contracts across Tranglo group including airtime agreement, remittance agreement and NDA.
- Provide sound business-oriented legal advice to internal stakeholders on a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance issues in the FinTech industry.
- Handle litigation and dispute matters as and when required and work with external counsels to develop a cost-efficient legal strategy to protects the interest of Tranglo group.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- LL.B, Bachelor’s Degree in Law;
- Minimum 3 years of PQE, either in private practice or as in-house legal counsel; experience in financial institution or tech industry is a plus
- Have a working knowledge of Malaysia Money Services Business Act and Personal Data Protection Act with a good understanding of global privacy laws and anti-money laundering laws
- Have keen interest in FinTech with a good understanding of payments, remittance and crypto
- Good communication skills, ability to read and write well in English is a must
- Good analytical skills with a keen eye for spotting legal risk and the ability to provide sound legal risk mitigation solution