- Draft, review and negotiate cross-border commercial contracts across Tranglo group in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia and the UK.
- Advice internal stakeholders on a broad range of legal, regulatory and compliance issues that may affect Tranglo group.
- Handle litigation and dispute matters as and when required and work with external counsels to protect the interest of Tranglo group.
- Undertake ad-hoc assignments as and when required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law (LL.B.).
- Have 2 to 3 years working experience in corporate, banking, finance and/or related payment services.
- Have a working knowledge of laws and regulations applicable to remittance services (including AML/CFT) and data protection laws.
- Have keen interest in FinTech with a good understanding of payments, remittance and crypto assets.
- Good communication skills and able to read and write well in English.
Up to RM6,000
Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur (accessible by LRT Kerinchi)