- Assist on cash planning.
- Assist on cash planning for non-trade from time to time
- Assist on bank account opening.
- Initial online banking timely based on cash planning approved by direct/indirect superior/senior.
- Issue PV, JE, etc. in accounting system (Netsuite)
- Prepare letter of instruction to execute spot FX deal, fund transfer, etc
- Follow up progress of fund transfer and payment instruction to ensure crediting to beneficiary bank account to prevent the potential delays
- Download bank statements on daily and monthly basis
- Update bank accounts balances/remittance suppliers (MSB/Licensee) account balances on the deadline given (three times a day)
- Print and scan payment advice for Sales Operation Department/Account Department and submit to Account Department
- Top up supplier wallet timely once fund credited to bank account
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to ensure smooth day-to-day treasury operations
- Assist on ad-hoc treasury related matters whenever assigned by direct superior/senior
- Other ad hoc, analytical, treasury related work assigned by the HOD or direct superior from time to time
- Minimum 1 years working experience in bank account opening
- Relevant working experience in an MNC environment focusing on treasury function would be advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication given the international context of the role.
- Advanced Excel/Words/Power Points and strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, committed, dedicated team player, able to work under pressure, able to work with less supervision, and must be a self-starter
- A highly self-motivated individual with both strategic and hands-on approach/ meticulous
- Outstanding organization skills (details oriented, prioritize, plan, multi-task, follow up and control with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadline)
- Experience in Treasury Management System (TMS) project/experience as TMS user would be an advantage
- Familiar with payment method in difference countries like RENTAS, GIRO, IBFT, MEPS, FAST, SKN, RTGS, etc.
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering and KYC procedures would be an advantage
- Willing to stay back when required from time to time.
This role will require a lot of reading and bank account opening (not a finance/accounts role). Deals with bankers, bank account opening.
Preferred treasury with bank account opening experience or
someone experienced with corporate account opening or
compliance officer specialized with onboarding (corporate bank account opening role)
Location: Bangsar South, Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur