Roles & Responsibilities:
- Managing the daily Foreign Exchange (FX) operations, including but not limited to:
- Timely and accurate execution of Customer Management System (CMS) entries,
- Negotiating with banks/non-banks to improve FX spreads,
- Managing supply partner's wallets,
- Performing stock planning & manage approval timely to ensure sufficient stock for remittance pay out purposes,
- Working closely with internal stakeholders & external stakeholders to support business growth.
- Understand the company's accounting policy and manage Foreign Exchange gain/loss on a regular basis.
- Collaborate with other department members in system implementation or enhancement projects, including but not limited to Treasury Management System (TMS) integration, Tranglo 1.0, etc.
- Preferred 2 year working experience in Treasury Role (Fresh grad with Treasury studies welcomed to apply)
- Relevant working experience in an MNC environment focusing on Treasury function would be advantage
- Excellent written and verbal English communication given the international context of the role.
- Advanced Excel/Words/Power Points and strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills, problem solving skills, committed, dedicated team player, able to work under pressure, able to work with less supervision, and must be a self-starter
- A highly self-motivated individual with both strategic and hands-on approach/ meticulous
- Outstanding organization skills (details oriented, prioritize, plan, multi-task, follow up and control with a strong track record of delivery against tight deadline)
- Experience in Treasury Management System (TMS) project/experience as TMS user would be an advantage
Salary: RM2,500 - RM4,000
Location: Bangsar South, Kerinchi, Kuala Lumpur