Role and Responsibilities
- As a IT Project Manager the incumbent will be leading the team to refine business requirements, designing, developing, enhancing, and implementing the application.
- Take part in project initialize, project planning, project execution and project closure.
- Prepare and maintain project documents which include, project charter, change request log, risk logs, issue logs etc.
- Perform risk analysis on each project.
- Handling Business As Usual Change Request (BAU CR)/Bug ticket if necessary.
- Provide confirmation to close ticket upon successful Production deployment.
- Accountable for compliance (SLA, governance controls) from User Acceptance Test (UAT) to deployment stage
- Actively communicate with Stakeholders and Project team on the scope, budget, timeline, and status of project
- Actively communicate with Project team to identify any potential change overlap between BAU and Project change.
- Liaison for all communications with Project Sponsor/Stakeholder.
- Self starting with excellent leadership and team building skills
- Manage vendor relationship and deliverables.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- 4 Year Experience
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree, Doctorate (PhD)
- Experience in Fintech will be an added advantage
- Experience in Agile will be an added advantage
- Experience in Project with Technology like Mssql, C#, VB will be an added advantage