- Manage IT operations budget for all hardware, software, and IT infrastructure requirements.
- Support the entire IT enterprise requirements, including corporate headquarters, data centers and global remote sales offices.
- Research, evaluate, and assist in the implementation of a multi-locations server infrastructure (on-site and data-center) using virtualized systems.
- Responsible to migrate legacy core systems, database and OS into cloud-native micro-service architecture
- Enhance, implement and monitor policy and strategy for IT usage, IT security , data storage, IT devices, IT disaster recovery and user rights management
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate, Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia
- At least 8 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Windows OS, Linux, MySQL, Oracle DB, Oracle Application Server, DB2
- Preferably Manager specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Active Directory, Windows Server and Linux OS and database systems (MS-SQL) and mid-large scale cloud computing
- Proficient in networking knowledge and IT security policy
- Good communication skills