Role & Responsibilities
- This role is responsible to liaise with our business partner during system integrations, study and document on partner’s integration requirement to ensure high quality integration.
- This role is responsible to understand Tranglo’s platform and able to guide customers to consume own system to ensure customer have smooth integration to production.
- Expertise in trouble shooting combined with a solid understanding of how the application works in the environment is a key success factor.
- Analyse on the process and flow to raise system or process enhancement on the current platform to achieve better results.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Understanding/overview of development, testing and deployment life cycle.
- Background in software development/ testing/ maintenance will be a strong advantage
- Knowledge in SQL is a plus.
- Must understand common IT terminology like API, HTTP, Rest, XML.
- Experience in Fintech or banking will be an added advantage.
- Experience on programming will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with excel, document or diagram drawing tools is a must.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Commitment to delivery, flexible and worked in a multinational environment.
- Strong analytical / trouble shooting skills.
- Reliable and able to work independently.
- Good command of English (written and spoken)
- Fresh Grad to 4 years experience
Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia (accessible by LRT Kerinchi @ Kelana Jaya Line)