We are recruiting for an organised, innovative, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join a growing team within a high-growth business. The role will be an experienced manager with a friendly personality who can work easily with the teams. You will be happy to do a "hands-on" role. Candidate must possess bachelor’s degree or Professional qualification in ACCA, CIMA or similar recognized accounting bodies. At least 3 years of audit working experience is encouraged.
What are we looking for?
The role is responsible for all areas relating to financial reporting and will be responsible for developing and maintaining accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure accurate and timely financial statements. Supervises, trains and responsible for managing the team to ensure that work is properly allocated and completed in a timely and accurate manner. The position addresses tight deadlines and a multitude of accounting activities including general ledger preparation, financial reporting, year- end audit preparation and the support of budget and forecast activities.
The role would be ideally suited to an individual with a high degree of self-motivation and attention to detail, and demonstrate excellent analytical and communication skills with a high degree of literacy and numeracy. Proficient use of Excel is a pre-requisite. You will also have demonstrable analytical skills, a curious attitude and a desire to effect change. Progression opportunities are envisaged for the successful candidate.
What’s the role?
The role would suit an individual who is looking for a varied role, who has a wide range of experience and is willing to take on more responsibilities as needed. A flexible approach and willingness to work as part of a team are essential.
- Take full responsibility for the monthly reporting, specifically the integrity of the TB’s and Balance Sheets including full reconciliations and analysis.
- Produce monthly/annually consolidated & individual statutory accounts and related analytical review for the group of under IFRS in various jurisdictions
- Assist with tax planning & compliance for the group of companies
- Monitor, review and co-ordinate GST and VAT associated reporting in respective jurisdictions
- Collaborates with the other departments to support overall group’s goals and objectives.
- Assist in development and implementation of existing/new procedures and features to enhance the workflow of the department while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- A raft of other ad hoc, analytical and management reports
If this exciting opportunity interests you and you would like to learn more about the role, then we are keen to hear from you.