Get the hands-on experience by working under Senior Finance Executive or Finance Manager. You will be able to understand and follow financial trends. You can practically apply your theoretical knowledge of financial accounting in your day to day work at Tranglo Sdn Bhd.
- Assist with month-end financial reports
- Post journal entries
- Help with accounts receivable, payable and bank statement reconciliation
- Assist with audits
- Balance sheet reconciliation
- Data entry
- Enter information into the financial accounting system of the company
- Be given professional analytical and management support work assignments
- Expertise in numbers and good math skills
- Knowledge of the basic principles and practices of accounting and financial analysis
- Must be able to collect, evaluate and interpret data, in both statistical and narrative form
- Should be capable of preparing files and maintaining records and documentation
- Should have good written and oral communication skills
- Other skills required are related to problem solving, entering and verifying data, knowledge of computers, various software applications and standard office equipment
Finance Executive are students from Business, Finance, Economics or Accounting majors with proficient in Microsoft Office applications. Attention to detail, the ability to multi-task and excellent communication skills are all essential to this position.
Qualification : LCCI and Diploma in Accounting and Finance. Fresh Graduate is encourage to apply.
Open to Malaysians only
Up to RM3600 only