- Handle corporate secretarial works and maintain statutory records of the Group
- Assist in coordinating with directors, external company secretaries and other parties and relevant stakeholders on secretarial related matters
- Liaise with notary public and embassies on notarization and legalization of statutory documents
- Attend and draft the minutes of Board/ Board Committees/ Management meetings
- Ensure compliance with corporate statutory requirements
- Assist in coordination and administration works internally and externally of executive secretary office
- Coordinate on all pre and post meetings matters eg use of meeting tools for teleconference, booking of venue etc
- Administer and analyse travel and corporate secretarial spending
- Provide inter department supports on secretarial and documentation matters
- Maintain proper filing systems
- Handle office tasks
- Any other ad hoc tasks as assigned by superior from time to time
- With MAICSA qualification. Graduate or Finalist in MAICSA programme
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience gained in professional firm/CPA firm/law firm.
- Good knowledge of corporate secretarial practice and be familiar with Companies Act and regulations of regulatory bodies in Malaysia. Knowledge in other countries will be an added advantage.
- Good command of English and Bahasa Malaysia
- Computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Office application
- Attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Independent and able to work under pressure.
Salary up to RM 6,000 only
Location: Bangsar South, Kuala Lumpur (accessible by Lrt Kerinchi)
Open to Malaysians only