- Build strong relationships with key business stakeholders and technology partners.
- Effectively and clearly communicate with other employees in all departments and levels of management.
- Provide query tuning and optimization.
- Create/modify SSIS packages.
- Create/modify reports in SSRS.
- Quickly respond to emergency requests.
- Database design & implementation and database performance tuning
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
- Preferably specialized in IT/Computer - Database Development or equivalent.
- Experience with SQL Server 2016.
- Experience with database security, tuning, query optimization and backups.
- Experience with SQL Server products, including Integration Services (SSIS) and Reporting Services (SSRS). Analysis Services (SSAS) experience is not required, but would be a plus.
- Solid T-SQL query development skills for building queries, data mining and analytics.
- Highly proficient in SSIS package development – including C# scripting and integrating with other systems and outside organizations.
Preferably proactive, curious, and hungry to learn how system works and question the logic behind.
Ability to articulate thoughts in a clear and concise manner;
Ability to work both independently and cooperatively in project teams; and
Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment driven by deadlines.