Candidate must possess:
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field
- Required Skill(s): Performance Tuning on T-SQL, Managing SQL Server (MS SQL)
- Preferably Junior Executive specialized in IT/Computer - Network/System/Database Admin or equivalent.
- Candidate will act as a Database Administrator (DBA) for this job position.
- Database design and implementation
- Perform data migration from existing database to new database and verify the migrated data
- Perform data patching to ensure data integrity of the migrated data
- Establish and maintain sound backup and recovery policies and procedures
- Implement and maintain database security (create and maintain users and roles, assign privileges)
- Perform database tuning and performance monitoring
- Design and prepare for Disaster Recovery Plan and perform test on recovery plan from time to time.
- Design and maintain backup and data archiving plan for all databases of the company.
- Responsible for install and setup new databases and database server.
- Create SQL or ETL scripts or using SQL tools to help ease production operations and any data migrations
- Appropriately balance design principles and technology standards with product timelines and customer specific requirements
- Responding promptly and professionally to bug reports
- Must be able to work under minimum supervision
- Experience managing IT infrastructure, Platforms, Servers and Databases
- Strong working experience on database administration (MS-SQL and NoSQL) with an understanding of programming language (.NET C#/C) and SOA based technologies (WCF).
- Results oriented with good abilities and excellent analytical and organization skills are essential attributes.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- An innovative team player who is aggressive, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, mature and result-oriented with the determination to succeed.
- Good command in English (written & spoken)
- Full-Time positions & applicants should be Malaysian citizens
- Relevant working experience in telecom operators, banking or financial industry is preferred
2 years of experience in the following skill sets
- Operating Systems
- Windows 2008 and above
- Linux (preferred, but not required)
- SQL Server 2012 / 2014/ 2016
- Build SQL Data Structures
- Stored Procedures / Indexing / Functions / Views
- Database Design / Development
- SSRS / ETL
- Building NoSQL (Mongo) / Data Structures (preferred, but not required)
- Business Analysis / Product Delivery
- Collaborate with QA / Product / Service Delivery Teams for Product Delivery
- Communicate with Senior Software Engineers to Ensure Adherence to the Enterprise Architecture
- Technical Documentation – Creation / Maintenance
- Design Specifications
- Operations Manuals
- Support Documents
- Release Notes