• Safeguards information system assets by identifying and solving potential and actual security problems.
• Protects system by defining access privileges, control structures, and resources.
• Recognizes problems by identifying abnormalities, reporting violations.
• Identify and solve potential and actual security problems
• Implements security improvements by assessing current situation; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Determines security violations and inefficiencies by conducting periodic audits.
• Upgrades system by implementing and maintaining security controls.
• Keeps users informed by preparing performance reports; communicating system status.
• Maintains quality service by following organization standards.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Provide Cyber Security Training
Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology
3 years experience in IT Field preferred
Able to work in team and independently when required
Good Communication skills
Problem solving, networking skills and good time management is added advantage.
Able to work under minimum supervision.
Proven work experience as a Cyber Security Specialist or similar role
Hands-on experience analyzing logs, network data and other attack artifacts
Experience with vulnerability scanning solutions
Proficient with antivirus and security software
Advantage to become an Cyber Security Analyst
- Protect networks, computers and data from unauthorized access.
- Improved information security and business continuity management.
- Improved stakeholder confidence in your information security arrangements.
- Improved company credentials with the correct security controls in place.
This is a new position with no one to guide hence looking for an experience person who can work with minimum guidance and supervision
Location: Bangsar South, KL (Accessible by LRT Kerinchi)
Salary up to RM7,500 only