Level 1 Customer Support - Email
• Provide extraordinary service to customers via inbound email or chat.
• To ensure all assigned tasks are replied within the stipulated timeframe.
• To ensure all cases are escalated correctly by following the escalation process.
• Make sure that all emails are carefully read and investigated before replying so that we can ensure all replies are accurate and relevant.
• Respond to incoming customer requests quickly, proficiently, and professionally while meeting specific quality expectations.
• Handle customer complaints and resolves customer problems; and follow up on all inquiries within required response time.
• Update status of all ongoing and unresolved issues • Highlight all urgent cases to the “SME or Team Leader” for further assistance.
• To seek “SME or Team Leader” assistance whenever is needed.
• Able to meet the daily target that is set by management.
• Highlight any downtime or technical issue to the “SME or Team Leader” for further escalation.
• To answer calls whenever required in the event there is a high volume of calls.
• Undertake any other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the “Team Leader” or any other superior from Operations as and when required.
• Minimum SPM or Diploma Holder.
• Customer service experience required. Prior experience in call center, financial industry or e-commerce environment is preferred.
• At least 2 years of working experience.
• Confirmed commitment to quality and customer service.
• Excellent verbal and written communications, interpersonal skill, customer orientation, team interaction, problem solving, and multi-tasking skills required.
• Punctual, regular, and consistent attendance.
• Basic computer knowledge: MS Office (Word, PowerPoint & Excel).
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English & Bahasa Malaysia. Ability to converse in Mandarin is an advantage.
• Basic SQL knowledge will be added advantage
• Able to show initiative and to work without supervision.
• Ability to work in a challenging environment and on rotational shifts.
• Contact Centre Operating Hours: 24/7
• Shift based on roster & 5-day week; 2 off days based on roster.