Cross border Financial business requires a Compliance Officer to meet Bank Negara Malaysia requirement. Compliance Officer ensures a company functions in a legal and ethical manner while meeting its business goals
The ideal candidate will show high motivation, lots of energy, be a hard-worker and a quick learner. In addition, the candidate should be able to work as a team player but also independently. Multi-tasking is crucial as Tranglo is fast growing and our business models are also expanding. The position often requires long hours during busy periods.
- Understand and deal with compliance matter imposed by local central bank
- Perform customer due diligence (CDD)/enhanced customer due diligence (ECDD) for corporate customer onboarding
- Conduct transaction monitoring/analysis to detect suspicious transaction and raise internal Suspicious transaction report
- Review the compliance alerts and prepare periodic ongoing monitoring reports
- Conduct periodical review on customers for any material change in the business relationship is operated and update any change in customer’s information
- Assist in establish mechanisms and formylate procedures to implement AML/CFT policies and internal controls
- Participate in new product development and business practices to assess the potential ML/TF risks
- Assess the adequacy of implementing the AML/CFT Compliance program
- 3 years compliance experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, including advanced Excel (V Lookup, Pivot Tables, Marco etc.), Access, statistic technique and basic understanding of accounting knowledge.
- Sensitive to figures and able to apply professional skepticism
- Experience in fast-growing transactional/technology company is an advantage
- Open to Malaysians only