- Identify, analyse, and research new markets for existing services and increase market share in new market segments, trends and demands to ensure service and quality are competitive.
- Create and Maintain business relationships.
- Promote, expand, and improve Tranglo’s services and offers to Business Partners.
- Acquires and manages new Business Partners.
- Propose & plan various business solutions.
- Increase business volume by reaching out existing and new Sales Partners to add/open more corridors.
- Increase company branding to enhance corporate development and quality of leads.
- Handle and engage across multiple industries.
- Manage the expectations of Partners while continuously exploring fresh initiatives which complement the end-results.
- Market research, generate leads, prospecting through cold calls, setting up and attending
- Sales calls and meetings, follow-up and CRM updates, direct sales of membership and sponsorship (for the assigned accounts), building and retaining relationship with existing members and sponsors
- General assistance and organisational support to the BD department
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical skills and people skills
- Understand numbers & results for establishment of key partnerships
- Able to do report & analysis
- An innovative team player who is aggressive, dynamic, self-motivated, proactive, mature and result-oriented with the determination to succeed.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively on project teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced environment driven by deadlines.
- Minimum internship duration 3 months @ 13 weeks
Malaysian only. Kuala Lumpur. RM600 - RM1000
Please state internship start and end date.