Business Developer Executive
Looking for Business Developer Executive who is proficient in either Mandarin, Japanese or Korean (both speaking and writing) as we are expanding business in these language clients and regions
- Identify, analyse, and research new markets for existing services and increases market share in new market segments, trends and demands to ensure service and quality are competitive.
- Create and Maintain business relationships.
- Promote, expands, and improve Tranglo’s services and offers to Business Partners.
- Acquires and manages new Business Partners.
- Propose & plan various business solutions.
- Increase business volume by reach out existing and new Sales Partners to add/open more corridors.
- Increase company branding to enhance corporate development and quality of leads.
- Handle and engage across multiple industries.
- Manage the expectations of Partners while continuously exploring fresh initiatives which complement the end-results.
- Set strategic business plans while working with key internal stakeholders (Treasury, Compliance, Legal, Product, etc.) including supplier and sales partners.
- MUST BE able to speak and write professionally either in Mandarin, Japanese OR Korean
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in related function (i.e. Business Development, Key Accounts, etc)
- Experience in related industries like remittance, payment, financial services, Fintech, etc will be preferred
- Strong presentation, communication and analytical skills and people skills
- Understand numbers & results for establishment of key partnerships
- An innovative team player who is aggressive, dynamic, self-motivated, pro-active, mature and result-oriented with the determination to succeed.
- Ability to work both independently and cooperatively on project teams
- Ability to operate in a fast-paces environment driven by deadlines.