- Installing, configuring, manage, maintain and monitor computer hardware, software, system, network, and printer.
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests.
- Providing IT support across the company.
- Manage IT hardware, software, license, and equipment inventory.
- Setting up account and laptop for new users.
- Documentation (SOP and Policy) works.
- Gather requirement from developer on setup and configure 3rd party application.
- Responding, investigating, resolving, communicating root cause analysis and recommending solutions in a timely manner.
- Actively monitor the usage patterns of the suite of applications and pre-emptively identify abnormal behaviours and respond accordingly.
- Support 3rd party application as below:
- elastic search
- Certificate authority
- Octopus Deploy
- Possess at least Diploma/ Advanced Diploma/ Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- 1 year experience in IT field would be great.
- Candidate must be able to work in team and independently when required.
- Good communication skills.
- Problem solving, networking skills and good time management is added advantage.
- Able to work under minimum supervision.
- Multi-tasking person.
- Malaysian Only
Advantage to become an Application Support Engineer:
- Able to learn the ecosystem of a company system.
- Insight on applications relationship and dependency.
- Have a full picture view on a system.