|Direct to Bank method||Direct credit to bank account in Australia Dollar (AUD).|
Supported beneficiary account type – Individual & company.
Supported sender type - Individual & company.
|Transaction Turnaround Time||· T+1 Australia Banking day for transaction processed and credited before 2.00pm (Mon-Fri) GMT +10.|
· Up to T+2 Australia Banking days for transaction processed and credited after 2.00pm (Mon- Fri) GMT +10.
· Transaction final status received T+1 or T+2 business day (subject to bank systems).
For e.g. a transaction is processed at 11am GMT +10 on Day 1, and transactions is credited on next day (Day 2). However, Tranglo system will only transmit the final status on the following business day(s) (Day 2 or 3) where applicable
· Transaction sent on Saturday or Sunday and Australia’s public holiday will be processed on next Australia Banking day.
|Area availability||Australia nationwide|
|Validation / Verification||· No system validation on account available|
· Beneficiary name must match account number as stored by issuer bank
· BSB Number is required
· Sender Address, Sender City & Sender Postcode are required
· Beneficiary address are required including Beneficiary Province(State), Beneficiary Regency(Suburb) and beneficiary Postcode are Mandatory Fields.
· Beneficiary mobile number is required.
· Beneficiary ID Number is required.
· Beneficiary DOB is required.
|Amount received||Beneficiary received net amount as specified by Sender.|
Maximum per Transaction AUD 25,000.00|
Minimum per Transaction AUD 1.00
Compliance accumulated limit AUD 70,000.00 per day per Beneficiary
Transaction will be on hold for compliance review based on the supporting document should the sender or receiver has exceeded the compliance limit.
|Maximum Beneficiary||No restriction|
|Service Charge||Transaction Fee will not be refunded once the Transaction is accepted by the gloRemit® Service System and submitted by the gloRemit® Service System to the Payout Channel.|
|Cancellation Process||Cancellation is on best effort basis.|
|Remarks||1. BSB Code information : https://www.thebsbnumbers.com/banks/|
2. Beneficiary address is mandatory for Australia Bank Transfer.
A) Guidelines for Bene Address Of Australia.
The correct (Bold) Beneficiary Address format as below:
i) BeneAddress (short address) - 12, Old Eltham Road
ii) bProvinceCode (state) - NSW
iii) bRegencyCode (suburb/ City) - Parramatta
iv) bPostCode- 2150
BeneAddress should have: Unit/number and street portion of an address.
Do not provide: suburb, town, city, postcode, state, country name in BeneAddress fields.
B) List of Australia State (bProvinceCode) for your reference.
|Do_Transfer bAccType Value||1|